Friday, May 9, 2014

Tinder

I recently signed up for Tinder to have some fun despite of it being labeled as a place for one-night stands and  hookups. So far I haven't met any creeps so I take credit for my amazing ability to decide if someone is an axe-murderer or a perv in a matter of 2 seconds...
And while I haven't met my Prince Charming either it's definitely fun to swipe left and right and occasionally come across a hot guy ; )
Unfortunately mostly though I see dudes who commit the same annoying "Tinder Crime" which is:
- No picture at all *NOPE*
- Pictures of random things only, like cartoons or cars *NOPE*
- Group picture with a bunch of guys *NOPE*
- A picture of a guy posing with his GF/ wife *NOPE*
- A picture of a guy posing with his child/baby *NOPE*
- Dude standing far away, again I can't see your face nor your body *NOPE*
- A  guy with his middle finger flipping me (?) off *NOPE*
- Just a bunch of douchey half-naked pictures flexing their muscles  *NOPE*


But what happens when you get matched up with a creepy perv? 
You can either block them or try a funny way to objectify them like InstaGranniePants : D
Follow her on Instagram ***HERE***!!!




What annoys you on Tinder? Did I miss any? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment